15 of My Unpopular Opinions

*2-Minute Read*


Opinions... we all have them. Some of us express them, while others keep quiet. Even though I respect others' beliefs (as long as they make an ounce of sense), I am quite stubborn regarding my own. It would take a lot of persuasion to change my mind on something. Here are fifteen of my opinions that will likely never change:



1) I hate the smell of Starbucks.
30th Street Station in Philadelphia
People react like it's the best smell since fresh bread, but I just wrinkle my nose.

2) Wearing socks to bed is nice.
My feet are frigid and it goes well with comfy pajamas.                

3) Amtrak is the best method of transportation.               
Like a plane, it's fast and all you have to do is ride. Unlike a plane, you don't have to arrive hours early and leave the ground.

4) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I just missed Hogwarts during the last book/movies. And learning about Voldemort's backstory in the Half-Blood Prince was fascinating.

5) Vanilla is the best ice cream flavor.

There is a taste to it; it's not really plain. Especially Blue Bell's.

6) Internet Explorer is not that slow.
I see all these memes about its lack of quickness, and I think they're pretty exaggerated.

7) Mac n' cheese is disgusting.
It's like spaghetti gone wrong. Too. Much. Cheese.

8) I don't like how Monsters University ended.
I'm not opposed to Sully and Mike leaving the school. If anything, it shows children that college isn't the only path to success. What I'm opposed to was them getting kicked out of MU.

9) Pralines = Praw-leens, not Pray-leens 
I say it right. I'm from Louisiana.

10) I don't understand the hype over Miranda Sings.
From the little I've seen, she's just a woman wearing too much lipstick and making weird faces.

11) I love Uggs.
I think the tucking them into your jeans is cute. They're comfortable and perfect for winter weather.                                                                                       
When I did have to study, Quizlet
was bae.
12) Writing papers is far better than studying for tests.
I guess this admission isn't a shock to anyone.

13) Dance is a sport.
This probably isn't a shocker, either.

14) Showering at night is nicer than showering in the morning. 
There's less to do when I wake up, and I'm still clean. Plus, I feel refreshed just before going to bed.

15) The end piece of bread is the best slice of all.
I know some people who will eat all the bread, except the ends. They're missing out.


Does anyone agree with any of these? Are they truly unpopular, or are they only that within the people I'm surrounded by? What is your unpopular opinion? I've got so many questions!


- Liv

Comments