50 More Facts About Me

*3-Minute Read*


Baby me being a mood



I can't believe that, especially with a three-month hiatus, this is already my 50th blog post! And, in order to celebrate, I decided to add on to my very first blog post. So, here are 50 MORE facts about me:


1) I was nameless for the first three days of my life.

2) Both of my big toes are crooked. 

3) I've evacuated from hurricanes five times.

4) There are two small scars on my right knee. 

5) I thought I was a Hufflepuff, but the Wizarding World sorted me into Ravenclaw. After looking into it, I agree (even though I'm no genius). 

6) My senior ring is gold, because I'd probably have an allergic reaction to a silver one.  

7) An 18-wheeler once crashed into the side of my car. Thankfully, everyone was perfectly okay. 

8) I still have an iPhone 8. 

9) A giraffe once sneezed on me. 

10) I'd like to write a novel including the Coronavirus and Hurricane Laura. 

11) The last concert I attended was One Direction. That was like eight or nine years ago. 

12) I can list all the US states in alphabetical order, forwards and backwards, from memory. I'm not going to list them here because (1) that'll take up too much space and (2) you'll have zero proof that I didn't cheat.

13) Some of the places I'd like to visit most are Jamaica, Brazil, France, Tanzania, Japan, and Australia. 

14) During my sophomore year of college, my roommates and I allowed housing to use our room as a sample room for prospective students (and their parents) to see.

15) I couldn't properly snap my fingers until seventh grade. :/ 

16) My eyes are blue/silver. 

17) Though I did get my card signed, I never once got detention. 

18) One of the times I got my card signed was on student appreciation day. Needless to say, I didn't feel very appreciated. 

19) I like spaghetti, but not meatballs. 

20) My typical shoe size is 9. 

21) The theme park I'd like to visit most is Universal Studios Orlando.

22) I was the only seventh grader (out of 70+) to get a 50/50 on one of our English quizzes. 

23) My last name is German, but I'm predominantly French. 

24) A few people have approached me to ask if I had just gotten my eyes dilated. I hadn't. My pupils are just large. 

25) I was born on a Thursday at 9:09 p.m. 

26) My wisdom teeth were removed during Christmas break of my freshman year of college.

27) Eating red velvet cheesecake at Junior's in New York City is a spiritual experience. 

28) I can't properly apply eyeliner, so I go without. 

29) My childhood bedroom is yellow.

30) A fair amount of my nightmares consist of my teeth falling out.  

31) I wasn't popular in school. Did I care? No, I had friends. 

32) My feet are incredibly arched. 

33) I have no self control when it comes to ice cream sandwiches.  

34) Accelerated reading was the best.

35) I've ridden on a train from Philadelphia to New York City (and back) and from Philadelphia to Washington, DC (and back). 

36) That Halloween episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody legitimately scared me.

37) I want to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. 

38) To whoever decided to skip the Quidditch game in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie, that was the wrong move.  

39) When I had braces, I almost always had gray-colored brackets. 

40) I got a 26 (27 superscore) on the ACT. My highest subject score was a 32 in English. 

41) My phone case is rose gold.

42) Taylor Swift is overrated. 

43) I always brought my own lunch to school. 

44) The hairstyle I chose to wear for my middle school musical came from the "Beauty" section of a teen magazine. 

45) I'm 5'4''. 

46) For a brief time in infancy, my head was legitimately too big.

47) I've gone knee boarding, but never water skiing. 

48) Frog and Toad memes are underrated. 

49) Coming up with these facts is quite difficult. 

50) I plan to keep writing consistently on this blog. No more leaves of absences, Liv! 


Comment below here on Blogger or on the social media post on what we have in common!


- Liv 

Comments