25 Things I Want for My Birthday

*3-Minute Read*




Today is my 25th birthday and, if you take another look at the date, you'll see that it's my golden birthday! Extra exciting! And I was thinking about my wish list and decided to post it here. Some are everyday items. Some are impossible to purchase. And one is impossible to have period. But a girl can dream, right?



1) Self-Confidence

As I said in this post, it's getting better and better. Hopefully, it'll be at an all-time high when I die.


2) An End to the Pandemic

As I said in this post, let's hope the vaccine ends this thing. It's affecting the world negatively in too many ways, especially with the number of fatalities. 


3) Personalized Mask

I'm not trying to sound inappreciative, but I'll gladly chunk it in the trash when they're no longer necessary apparel. But, for now, a cute, colorful one (maybe even with my initials on it) would be nice.


4) A Cure for All Diagnoses

COVID-19 is far from the only problem... Millions of people out there have to deal with cancer, depression, autism, etc., every day. Their struggles are truly real. 

 

5) Cash

It's not just for necessities. I can also buy myself more than 25 presents. Kidding, it's for necessities. 


6) Credit Card

I had a debit card, someone else got access to it, I got rid of it, and I have yet to get myself a replacement.


7) Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza

Preferably, it'll be from Giordano's in Chicago. One of the Uno restaurants is a close second.


8) Hammock

Because on that rare day when it feels nice outside, it'll serve as my reading nook.


9) Oversized Beanbag

My roommates and I had one back in our sophomore year of college, and I loved it. I've missed it ever since.

 

10) Harry Potter Book Series Set

You're probably thinking What's the point of this? Yes, I've read all seven books, but at least one of them is missing and my copies are all beat up. Since they're some of my favorite books of all time, I'd like newer ones.

 

11) Lifetime Supply of Coca-Cola

The amount of money I'd save would be astounding. That drink is my lifeline, y'all. 


12) New Car

I actually would drive my current car forever if I could. However, it's showing its age (8 going on 9) and I need to start looking for another one. 


13) Private Pool Area

The ideal scenario would be a pool and hot tub in a cave surrounded by a lazy river. Lol. Only in my dreams.


14) Publishing Deal

I need to actually start writing creatively again, so there is any chance of this happening. 


15) RV

My family used to have one, and it is such an awesome way to travel. It's a house on wheels.


16) TCU Alumni T-Shirt

I went to the bookstore once after I graduated, and it was nothing but "Class of 2018" t-shirts. I graduated in December 2017...


17) Vacation to Paris

It's my homeland (sort of) and looks like an amazing city. Though, I need to learn some French...


18) Weighted Blanket

I love soft things, and they say it helps reduce anxiety.


19) Fuzzy Socks

Once again, I love soft things. And my feet are always cold.


20) Sweatpants

And once again, I love soft things. And I can never have too many pairs. I'm introverted; I like staying in.


21) Cockapoo 

It's a cocker spaniel-poodle mix that's perfect for my allergies. Plus, from my limited research, its personality makes it an ideal companion. 


22) DNA Test Kit

I don't know who I fully am. It would be interesting to discover more.


23) World Peace 

Because who doesn't want that?


24) To See My Deceased Loved Ones Again

As an unknown person once said, "If only heaven had visiting hours." It's been years since I've seen my grandparents, cousin, and others. What I would do for just one more conversation.


25) MA in Publishing

I'm trying, y'all.



If anyone wishes me a happy birthday, I thank you in advance. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life.



- Liv 

Comments